Friday, March 9, 2012

Microsoft 70-433 points exam study

I have been in bad relationship with my daughter for almost 2 month. It's very hard to express my feeling, and I don't know how can I apologize to her!

I am a college teacher, it's clear to me that 2 month ago, one of my students came to ask me whether it's a wise choice to get a IT certification, which made me think of my 26 years old daughter, who is still an assistant to a department manager.

I suggested her to take the Microsoft 70-433 exam with the words my student said to me. After a long time talking, she agreed, do you know how happy I was! About 2 days later, my student decided to attend a training class, so I made up my mind to prepare all the things for my daughter. But when I came to tell her that she should to attend the class at night to study the materials, she argued with me! A surprise turned out to be a suffering for me!

QUESTION 1
You have implemented change tracking on a table named Sales.SalesOrder.
You need to determine all columns that have changed since the minimum valid version.
Which function should you use?
A. CHANGE_TRACKING_CURRENT_VERSION
B. CHANGE_TRACKING_IS_COLUMN_IN_MASK
C. CHANGETABLE with the CHANGES argument
D. CHANGETABLE with the VERSION argument
Answer: C

646-205トレーニング教材

QUESTION 2
You need to build CREATE INDEX statements for all the missing indexes that SQL Server has identified. 
Which dynamic management view should you use? 
A. sys.dm_db_index_usage_stats 
B. sys.dm_db_missing_index_details 
C. sys.dm_db_missing_index_columns 
D. sys.dm_db_missing_index_group_stats 
Answer: B

Compared with my student, she was living a easier life for preparing for the exam, I was disappointed about her attitude and felt that she didn't do it by heart, so our relationship was worse than before. TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Database Development

However, last week she passed the exam with the passing score 98%, on the contrary, my student failed! I still can't understand for their preparation and the result till yesterday, my student came to tell me that dunps is a website which is professional on providing study materials for IT Certifications, it provides the least quantity of questions but the best quality, which is no need for the learners to study very hard.

I have recognized my mistakes, but I don't know how to change the relationships between my daughter and me! Can anyone help me? 70-433 TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Database Development

No comments:

Post a Comment