Tuesday, July 31, 2012

the Oracle 1Z0-803 exam

We took the 1Z0-803 exam, but when we saw the large quantities of study materials, we became a little anxious. We studied day and light till someday I felt that we could not capture the main points of the real test, so I entered the professional Oracle forum to copy others experience.

A happened chance, I found that many people bought the dumps in the same site online, so I entered! For their guarrantee of the passing score and the professional team, I wanted to have a try, so I asked my husband, after a short time agruing, we decided to buy! The after-sell service told me that I only need to learn all the 1Z0-803 dumps they provide. Thats really an easy thing, we used one hour a day at our study, about 2 weeks later, we took the Java SE 7 Programmer I real test. Do you know what happened? All the questions were from their dumps! Of course we all passed! Now we get improved and earn a higher salary, but we do not satisfied, we will continue to work for more certifications, and for our better future!

QUESTION
Given the code fragment:
String valid = "true";
if (valid) System.out.println ("valid");
else system.out.println ("not valid");
What is the result?
A. Valid
B. not valid
C. Compilation fails
D. An IllegalArgumentException is thrown at run time
Answer: C

I don know whats my purpose to write this artical here, 1Z0-803 pdf, I just want to share my happiness to you all! Wish we will all have a bright future and make the wise choice for our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment