Wednesday, October 24, 2012

642-242 training material test


Our 642-242 exam study materials Cisco technical experts to collate and repeated verification, complete coverage of all exam questions.

642-242 certification has become increasingly popular, in order to make themselves more competitive in this society, make more money, I decided to try. I select 642-242 training material test, it is a certification exam, I must have passed this exam will help me quickly promoted. But when we see a lot of learning materials, I am clueless, not know how to do, so I entered the professional forum of 642-242 ready to look at the experience of others.


In the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise solution, how are CTI route points and CTI ports created in the Unified IP IVR 4.0(x)?

A. CTI route points and CTI ports are created and associated to the IP IVR user in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration prior to configuring the CTI route points in the IP IVR in the CRS Administration menu.

B. CTI route points and CTI ports are created from the CRS Administration menu. The CRS Administration will automatically create and associate the CTI route points and CTI ports in Unified Communications Manager.

C. CTI route points and CTI ports are created from the CRS Administration first and then the CTI route points and CTI ports are associated to the correct user using Unified Communications Manager Administration manually.

D. CTI route points and CTI ports can either be created from the CRS Administration menu or from the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration as long as the CTI route points and CTI ports are associated to the correct IP IVR user profile.

Answer: B


I found that most of them are the same site to purchase exam review material, so I go in and have a look. I found that they are a professional team, all exam after the technical expertise home repeatedly verified, more importantly, these materials can indeed help to pass the exam, so I decided to buy 642-242 exam review materials.

I spend one hour a day learning these exam information, probably two weeks later, I decided to participate in the Unified Contact Center Enterprise Implementation(UCCEI) exam, so I did not think the content of the exam in learning materials appeared, my exam very easily, easily passed 642-242 exam. Now that I have successfully promoted to a new position.

No comments:

Post a Comment